Are you ready to join Queensland's largest and most diverse employer?
Queensland Government graduates are part of something bigger — leading projects that make a real difference to the people and communities of Queensland.
Our graduate programs are award-winning, with Queensland Government ranked amongst the top 40 most popular graduate employers in Australia, and as one of Australia's top 20 most attractive employers in 2018.
As a graduate with us, you will:
- be the difference – with responsibility for projects that make a difference to the people and communities of Queensland
- be challenged – with development opportunities to fast-track your career and build transferable skills for the future
- be rewarded – with competitive pay, conditions and benefits
- be balanced – with access to contemporary work practices and work-life balance
- be you – with an organisation committed to diversity and inclusion.
The Queensland Government graduate portal is your one place to connect to thousands of opportunities with us across multiple locations. #BeHere4Qld
We have multiple programs that open throughout the year. Register once and be considered for all of our graduate programs (except the Nursing and Midwifery graduate programs).
|Program information||Important dates||Department of Transport and Main Roads graduate program||Closing 30 June 2019|
|Entry-level positions||Recruiting all year|
|Other programs||Important dates|
|Policy Futures||Opening July 2019|
|IT Graduate Program||Opening July 2019|
|Nursing and midwifery with Queensland Health||Opening August 2019|
|Greater Graduate Program||Opening September 2019|
|Program information||Important dates|
|Queensland Audit Office graduate program||Closed 31 May 2019|
|Queensland Treasury graduate program||Closed 26 April 2019|
|Queensland Health graduate program||Closed 7 April 2019|
Registering with the Queensland Government graduate portal will also connect you to entry-level vacancies in the Queensland Government, which can become available at any time throughout the year.
While these positions are not associated with formal graduate programs, they provide additional opportunities for graduates to gain employment and career development in Queensland Government.