Your feedback helps us improve our services and we are committed to resolving any complaints promptly, fairly and effectively.

If you have a complaint about our service, please contact your nearest Housing Service Centre in the first instance. If you are not satisfied with how your complaint was managed, you can ask the Housing Service Centre to review this decision. The review is completed by staff independent of the original decision-maker and you will receive a written response.

If you are not satisfied with the outcome of this review, you can then seek an external review of the matter by the Queensland Ombudsman.

Find out what to do if you have a complaint about a public housing tenant.

How to lodge a complaint

Contact your nearest Housing Service Centre if you want to make a complaint. You can make a complaint by email, letter, phone, or in person.

It helps if you can include as much information as possible about your complaint.

What happens after I lodge the complaint?

If we are taking action, we will send you a letter to let you know we received your complaint. We may need to contact you if we need more information.