New Zealand travel
Travelling to New Zealand
From 19 April 2021 you can travel from Australia to New Zealand without having to enter managed isolation when you arrive in New Zealand. Pre-COVID entry requirements will apply. See the New Zealand Government's advice for traveling to New Zealand from Australia.
For further information:
- Smart Traveller's New Zealand travel advice
- Australian Government's advice for travelling to New Zealand
- New Zealand Government's advice for traveling to New Zealand from Australia
Please note that other countries still have travel restrictions in place – visit Smart Traveller before making travel arrangements.
Travelling from New Zealand to Queensland
Anyone from New Zealand who travels to Australia on a quarantine free flight can come to Queensland without needing to quarantine.
For more information see the Quarantine for International Arrivals Direction.
While in Queensland
- you must wear a face mask when at an airport or on a domestic or international flight departing or arriving in Queensland. Read about face mask requirements in Queensland.
- Find out what you can and can’t do in Queensland including all the Public Health Directions and related Q&As.