Resources for government-nominated accommodation
The information on this page is for people who need to isolate in government-nominated accommodation. You may be required to enter isolation or quarantine at the Queensland Regional Accommodation Centre (QRAC) in Toowoomba.
Isolation is staying away from others when you know you have COVID-19 so you can get better and to reduce the spread of the virus.
Videos about your time in isolation
These resources are provided to assist you in your stay in the Queensland Regional Accommodation Centre (QRAC) in Toowoomba.
- Important information for your stay in isolation
- Information on your room
- Using your veranda safely during isolation
- Your health and wellbeing during isolation
- Your safety during isolation
- What to know about meals and deliveries during isolation
- Leaving isolation