Find the right service for your coronavirus (COVID-19) enquiry.
We ask that you please be patient, as most services are currently experiencing a high volume of calls.
- For health advice, including on over-the-phone nurse assessment of your symptoms call 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84)
- For doctor appointments, medical advice and to get information on testing, including results and testing locations call your local doctor or search online for a GP. Telehealth consultations may be available.
- If you are in quarantine and need food or other essential supplies, call the Community Recovery Hotline: 1800 173 349
- If you need information about the Australian Government’s support for people impacted by COVID-19, including Economic Support Payments and allowances for people who are in self-quarantine and can’t work, visit the Services Australia website or call 132 468.
Mental health support
- For mental health support, call 1800 61 44 34
- More mental health services
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and aged care clients
If you are receiving NDIS or My Aged Care services contact your service provider to seek support in the first instance.
Alternatively, you can call:
- The National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080
- The NDIS Contact Centre on 1800 800 110.
- The My Aged Care contact centre on 1800 200 422
- The National Relay Service Helpdesk on 1800 555 660