Urgent COVID-19 update
From 1am 25 September 2020 there are no Local Government Areas listed as Queensland COVID-19 restricted areas.
Certain restrictions continue to apply under the following directions:
When there are listed restricted Local Government Areas (LGAs), increased restrictions apply.
If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, Get tested.
Public contact tracing alerts will be issued as information becomes available. Any individuals who have been identified as close contacts will be contacted by the local Public Health Unit.
Businesses, activities and undertakings
You are reminded to ensure that your staff and customers observe social distancing, ensure customer details are retained, and ensure that any staff or customers who are showing any symptoms do not enter your premises.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Stay home if you are sick
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, get tested
- Stay 1.5 metres away from other people—think two big steps
- Wash your hands with soap and water, or hand sanitiser
- Leave a location if it is crowded.