Queensland border changes
Queensland will remain closed to Victoria and greater Sydney.
Residents of New South Wales, except those in the 32 Local Government Areas (LGAs) which have been declared hotspot in greater Sydney, will be allowed to enter Queensland from 1am on Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
People who have been in a hotspot in the past 14 days will not be allowed to enter Queensland.
Full details will be provided soon.
LGAs declared hotspots in greater Sydney:
- Canada Bay
- Georges River
- Hunters Hill
- Inner West
- Lane Cove
- North Sydney
- Northern Beaches
- Sutherland Shire
- The Hills Shire
- Unincorporated (Sydney Harbour)
Read more about current Queensland border restrictions.
If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, Get tested.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Stay home if you are sick
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, get tested
- Stay 1.5 metres away from other people—think two big steps
- Wash your hands with soap and water, or hand sanitiser
- Leave a location if it is crowded.