Disaster management for records
We are a work-in-progress...
We are developing this page. Check back soon for content about disaster management for records.
Disaster preparedness involves:
- planning–identify and prioritise your physical and digital records
- prevention–establish a disaster preparedness and response plan to protect and recover your records
- response–initiate your plan and deploy resources to protect your records from impact
- recovery–salvage and restore your affected records to allow business operations to resume.
- Disaster preparedness and response for public records guideline
- Apply to dispose of damaged public records
- Notify QSA of lost public records