Information for suitably qualified persons
The following information has been prepared to assist Suitably Qualified Persons (SQP) meet the requirements of the Environmental Protection Act 1994 when:
- preparing a contaminated land investigation documents under s.389 or
- notifying about a relevant matter under s.320.
- Part B of Module 5 of the Queensland auditor handbook for contaminated land provides guidance about the content and submission requirements of a contaminated land investigation document.
- The site suitability statement template
This template is for use by suitably qualified persons when a preparing a site suitability statement for a contaminated land investigation document.
- SQP declaration template
This template is for use by suitable qualified persons making a declaration under s.566 of the Environmental Protection Act 1994 (EP Act)
- Submission form for a contaminated land investigation document
This form is for use by persons submitting a contaminated land investigation document including where relevant, a compliance permit which has been issued by an auditor for the land.
- The Guideline: Duty to notify for contaminated land (PDF, 291KB)
- Duty to notify requirements