Make a complaint about an auditor
You can make a complaint about an auditor if you believe the auditor:
- has contravened a condition of their approval
- has not complied with the Code of professional conduct (PDF, 80KB)
- has been convicted of an offence under the Environmental Protection Act 1994
- has been convicted of an offence under another Act involving misleading or fraudulent conduct
- does not have the necessary expertise or experience to perform the auditor’s functions
- has not conducted an audit honestly, fairly or diligently.
Submit a complaint
To make a complaint, complete the form (PDF, 73KB) and submit it using the details listed on the form.
Once your complaint has been received, we will investigate the complaint and make a decision about whether there are sufficient grounds to take action against the auditor. You will be notified of our decision in writing.