Find your land valuation
Check your property’s land valuation and related valuations for your area. Enter your address or Property ID number from your land valuation notice.
Units and duplexes in community title schemes are not valued separately. A single valuation for the land is issued to the body corporate.
As maintenance of the valuation roll occurs throughout the year, the information presented for some properties may not be current. We appreciate your patience while we update the information for this display.
Your property details
Your local government area has not been valued this year. There is no change to your current land valuation.
Residential valuations in your area
Samples of recent residential land sales
- Find out how your property is valued.
- Change to receive your land valuation by email.
- View more detailed valuations data in the Queensland Globe.
- View an interactive map of rural property sales for properties greater than 500ha for 2020–22 across Queensland.
- View maps of rural property sales for properties greater than 500ha for 2020–22 across Queensland