Accepted development vegetation clearing codes
Step 1 – Request a property report and vegetation maps
Your first step in identifying vegetation clearing requirements is to request a property report and vegetation maps from the Queensland Government. These are free and you can request them online.
A property report and vegetation map will give you information about the vegetation categories and regional ecosystems on your land and will help you choose the appropriate code for your activity .
The General guide to the vegetation clearing codes (PDF, 1.7MB) has information to help you understand vegetation mapping and reports.
In this guide:
- Step 1 – Request a property report and vegetation maps
- Step 2 – Choose the right code
- Step 3 – Secure exchange areas for vegetation clearing
- Step 4 – Notify us before clearing
- Step 5 – Code compliance and recordkeeping