State and federal government support to help families with the cost of early childhood education and care services.
Find out about different programs available at early childhood services to support diversity, special learning requirements and children with disability.
Read about your child's development milestones and what to do if you have any concerns.
Complaints about childcare services
If you have a complaint about your early childhood education and care service, talk to them first. Your issue might be resolved immediately.
If you don’t want to do this or already have, you can make a complaint through the division of Early Childhood Education and Care.
If you feel that your child is being discriminated against, contact the:
Early childhood news and parent resources
Stay informed with the latest in early childhood news including:
- A to Z of Early Childhood - a regular e-newsletter to keep you up to date with early childhood education and care reforms
- news and publications - the latest news about early childhood education and care.- the latest news about early childhood education and care.
Access information to help you shape your child’s first years of learning including:
- kindy aged resources - sheets, videos and e-books to help with early development
- helpful resources - advice to help you prepare for your child's first day, raising children and supporting their learning at home.
- make the early years count - find information, tips and activities to boost your child’s early learning and development.
Information for providers
Information for service providers is available on the Business and Industry Portal.
You can read about: