We have made a commitment to provide the community with greater access to information held by the department, unless its disclosure is not in the public interest.
Information held by the department is grouped and accessible through 7 classes in this publication scheme:
- About us (who we are and what we do)
- Our services (services we offer)
- Our finances (what we spend and how we spend it)
- Our priorities (what our priorities are and how we are doing)
- Our decisions (how we make decisions)
- Our policies (our policies and procedures)
- Our lists (our lists and registers).
Please note that the department will not include information that:
- is prohibited by law from disclosure or is exempt under the Right to Information Act 2009
- in a draft form
- in a form that cannot be easily accessed.
If you are having difficulty accessing any of these documents, please contact us so we can provide the information in a suitable format. Charges may apply.
Fees and charges
Information listed in our publication scheme is available free of charge from our websites.
If your request is for printouts or for copies of documents which exceed 100 pages, there may be a charge of $0.20 per page.
We will provide you with a quote for any costs, after we receive your request. Any charges will need to be paid in advance.
You can make a complaint if information identified in our publication scheme is not accessible.
We value your comments and any feedback you provide will be used to make improvements to our publication scheme.