2014 PiDP events
Partners in Digital Productivity (PiDP) briefing session slides and videos for events held during 2014.
View slides and videos for past Partners in Technology (PiT) events.
If you require a more accessible version of this content please email us at email@example.com.
Visit the business events calendar for details of upcoming events.
Queensland Health ICT strategic roadmap
This briefing provided an opportunity for industry to learn more about the new direction for how ICT services will be delivered to the public health system, in collaboration and partnership with Hospital and Health Services and industry. It also covered the 10 year vision to guide major ICT investments.
- Master of Ceremonies: Andrew Mills, Chief Information Officer, Queensland Government
- Presenter: Ian Maynard, Director-General, Queensland Health
- Question and answer panel facilitated by Christopher Goh, Senior Director, Health Renewal Taskforce. Panellists:
- Andrew Mills—Chief Information Officer, Queensland Government
- Leslie Dwyer—Chief Executive, West Moreton Hospital and Health Service
- Ian Maynard—Director-General, Queensland Health
- Ray Brown—Chief Technology Officer, Department of Health
Partners in digital productivity: Tourism
The forum raised awareness of the challenges impacting the tourism sector, highlighted opportunities and promoted discussion between the information and communication technology (ICT) and tourism sectors.
Ongoing collaboration after the forum aims to produce commercial opportunities and increase productivity within Queensland's tourism industry.
- Master of Ceremonies: Paul Russell, General Manager, Digital Economy and Productivity, Department of Science, Information Technology, Innovation and the Arts
- Presenter: Paul Martyn, Deputy Director-General, Tourism, Department of Tourism, Major Events, Small Business and the Commonwealth Games
- Brendan McKenna—President, Adventure Queensland
- Mark Nicholls—Managing Director, Information Professionals
- Mark Skinner—Owner, Narrows Escape Rainforest Retreat
- Professor Ulrike Gretzel—Tourism Faculty, University of Queensland