DSITI's information brokerage service, CITEC Confirm, provides convenient electronic search and retrieval facilities.
It gives access to more than 40 government and commercial information sources, as well as electronic filing of court documents for a number of legal jurisdictions.
How can I access CITEC Confirm?
- Go to www.confirm.com.au.
- Select 'Register'.
- Complete the registration details. You will need a mobile phone to complete the online registration.
- Your log-in details will be sent to you in an email.
- Log in to CITEC Confirm and add funds to your account via credit card from the Account Info link.
- To start searching select a service from the main menu.
View our schedule of fees.
What kinds of services are offered by CITEC Confirm?
- Land searches for every state and territory
- NSW Office of State Revenue certificates
- Contaminated Land Search—Qld
- Land Tax certificates—Qld
- Valuation and Sales—Qld
- Telco Cable search
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal Register of Proceedings search
- Energy searches—Qld
- Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads property search
- Conveyancing certificates—Vic
- Property Sales History report—Vic
Corporate and individual searches
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) Company and Business Names searches
- Commercial enquiries
- Bankruptcy Register search
- Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR)
Vehicle searches and lodgements *
- Motor vehicle register—Qld
Court eFiling *
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- Queensland Magistrates Court
- County Court of Victoria
- Magistrates’ Court of Victoria
- Supreme Court of Victoria
Police searches *
- Traffic incident reports—Qld
- Property crime reports—Qld
- Crime reports—Vic
* Restricted access
Access to some of the services provided by CITEC Confirm is restricted, and qualifying information must be provided to the information owners before these services can be made available.
Contact the CITEC Confirm Service Centre on 1800 773 773 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.