We source solution providers to meet CITEC clients’ business strategies and requirements.
The business provides users with a service-oriented portal allowing them to securely lodge and retrieve information through a transactional utility engine.
Our clients run more than 5 million transactions each year through this Access engine, returning results online within seconds.
The portal enables government-to-government, government-to-business and business-to-government interactions and provides a range of benefits to clients including:
- a single portal to multiple back-end systems
- secure transactions
- user authentication
- data translation
- payment and billing facilities
- national management of data providers, resellers and agency users
- disaster recovery capabilities.
Best practice approach
CITEC’s Access Services takes a best practice approach to managing its Access engine, which:
- is consistent with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- is integrated with CITEC’s fully certified ISO 9001 quality system
- uses Prince2 project management methodologies.
For more information view Access Services on GovNet. Please note: Access to this site is restricted to Queensland Government employees and some other authorised users.