Using your card
Cardholders are encouraged to:
- ask about the Companion Card program when booking a ticket
- look for the Companion Card logo when buying a ticket to a venue or activity.
Some businesses may not be Companion Card affiliates but may still accept the card when informed about the program. The back of the card provides details about the Companion Card.
The Companion Card is accepted at a range of venues and activities across Queensland—from regional shows and the Brisbane Ekka, to sporting venues, tourist attractions, theatres and cinemas.
Use the online directory to search for places to use your Companion Card. For more information or to request a list of Companion Card affiliates be sent to you phone 13 QGOV (13 74 68) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also use your Companion Card on:
- TransLink services in south-east Queensland
- qconnect urban bus and ferry services throughout regional Queensland
- Queensland Traveltrain holidays.
The Companion Card is recognised throughout Australia.
Use the National Companion Card website to find participating businesses interstate.