Self-direction and Your Life Your Choice
Self-directing your disability support means you—with help from the people you choose—design and manage your disability services in the way that best suits you.
Resources to help you self-direct
Self-directed support resources are available to assist people with disability, their families and carers with Your Life Your Choice. These include information about:
- self-directed support
- planning for supports and services
- purchasing and managing supports and services
- engaging your own staff
managing funding, payments and reporting.
Your Life Your Choice Self-directed Support Framework
- Your Life Your Choice—Self-directed Support Framework (PDF, 285KB)
- Your Life Your Choice—Self-directed Support Framework (RTF, 170KB)
Your Life Your Choice handbook:
- Host Provider Handbook for people with disability, their families and support networks (PDF, 613KB)
- Host Provider Handbook for people with disability, their families and support networks (DOC, 554KB)