Support for businesses and workers
If your business has been impacted by COVID-19, you may be eligible for financial assistance or other types of support.
Financial help and business support
Visit the following websites or call for information about financial help and business support:
- Business Queensland or call the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 to learn more about the JobKeeper Payment, Payroll Tax Relief package and free financial workshops.
- Indigenous Business Australia or call 1800 107 107 to access specialist advice and working capital assistance for your business.
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry Queensland or call 1300 731 988 to access free support for small business owners affected by COVID-19.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander business support and resources
In addition to the above we are:
- delivering webinars to assist Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander owned businesses
- helping Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander owned businesses implement the Queensland Indigenous Procurement Policy
- supporting government agencies, contractors and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander owned businesses in their work on selected Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander projects under the Building and Construction Training Policy
- offering services to help strengthen and grow Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander businesses in Queensland.
- Read more about the Queensland Government's COVID-19 rescue package.
- Find out how to operate as a COVID Safe Business.
- Download an approved COVID Safe Industry Plan.