Cultural capability training
Use this checklist to help your organisation through the process of planning to buy, purchasing and participating in cultural capability training.
Selecting a trainer
- Check that purchasing cultural capability training is consistent with your organisation/department's training policy.
- Complete the pre-training questionnaire. This information will help you identify trainers that have expertise in your field of work.
- Select one or more potential trainers from Black Business Finder. Send them your completed pre-training questionnaire: your responses will help them tailor a package to meet your needs
- Contact the potential trainers to discuss training needs, including logistical requirements and pricing.
Once you have selected your trainer, the trainer should:
- Prepare training content to suit your needs, including organising logistics.
- Send you a summary of the training content to be covered. If you have any concerns about the proposed training content, email email@example.com.
After the training
Using online feedback forms allows training participants to provide feedback in a relaxed, non-threatening environment away from the training room.
- Once your organisation's participants have completed their training, send them the anonymous participant survey. The survey is completed online.
- As the purchaser, you can also provide feedback about your experiences in purchasing training.
In this guide: