Visa extension

If you are in Australia on a visa, you must apply for a new visa before your current visa expires. You may be eligible to be granted a bridging visa that will keep you lawful until a decision is made on your visa application. See what you need to do to stay longer.

The majority of temporary visa holders, who are eligible to seek employment with an agribusiness or commercial fishing operator, include:

  • Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403) Pacific Labour scheme stream.
  • Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403) Seasonal Worker Program stream.
  • Working Holiday (subclass 417) visa
  • Work and Holiday (subclass 462) visa
  • Temporary Activity (subclass 408) visa in the Australian Government Endorsed Event (AGEE) stream.

Some services relating to the visa application process may be impacted by COVID-19.