Get Ready Queensland - what's your "WHAT-IF" plan?
When it comes to extreme weather events in Queensland, it’s not so much a matter of ‘if’ but ‘when’.
That’s why everyone needs to ask themselves, what’s your plan if:
- you’re left without power?
- your house or property is damaged?
- the water supply was cut?
- you need medical assistance?
- you have pets to look after?
There's a lot you can do to plan and prepare, and there's help and resources to get you started. Don’t leave it too late, make a plan and help you and your family stay safe.
Find out more - about being prepared for storms or disasters, including preparing emergency kits, preparing your home and making plans to help keep you safe.