Medibank data breach - what you can do
If you think you may be affected by the recent Medibank Private cyber incident here’s what you can do to ensure your information is updated and secure.
Contact your provider
AHM customers should contact 13 42 46 and for Medibank Private customers 13 23 31. Find contact centre hours.
You can also:
Secure your devices and data
- Update your devices to protect important information – and monitor your devices and accounts for unusual activity
- Protect all your accounts with multi-factor authentication
Be alert and aware
Be alert for scams referencing Medibank Private, and learn how to protect yourself from scams.
You can also learn more about:
- Identity theft – and protecting your personal information
- Identity fraud – what to do if your identiy has been stolen
- Cyber security – ways to protect yourself online
If you are concerned that your identity has been compromised or you have been a victim of a scam, contact your bank immediately and call IDCARE on 1800 595 160.