How does your gambling stack up?
Many people gamble at one point or another. But for some, gambling can become a problem.
During Responsible Gambling Awareness Week (30 July – 5 August 2018) we are encouraging you to:
- stay within your limits
- consider how gambling affects your life, and
- learn what support is available if gambling has become a problem for you or someone you know.
Help and resources are available, including:
- tools to measure how much you spend on gambling and how risky your gambling is
- clues on detecting problem gambling behaviour and tips on how to talk with someone who may need help
- being able to ban yourself from specific gambling providers, products or services.
Whether you gamble, are concerned for someone who does, or you work at a gambling venue, visit gamblinghelpqld.org.au/ and get involved.