Applying for essential documentation

Whether you have added a new member to the family, are getting ready to start your driving journey, have moved to Queensland from interstate or overseas, or are entering your senior years, there's a lot of official paperwork you will need to apply for.

Find out more about:

  • Licencing—including how to renew or replace a drivers licence, transferring to a Queensland drivers licence, obtaining a photo identification card (for people 15 years and over who don’t hold a drivers licence or passport).
  • Seniors cards—including how to apply for all three types of cards – Queensland Seniors Crd, Seniors Card +go, Seniors Business Discount Card.
  • Birth certificate—including how to apply for a birth certificate once you have registered the birth of your child, types of birth certificates available, and obtaining a copy of your certificate if you were born or adopted outside of Queensland.
  • Moving to Queensland—discover helpful information about living in Queensland, including driving and public transport, education, health, jobs, law and safety and much more.