How to apply - join the register
To join the register and be eligible for appointment to serve on a Queensland Government board, committee or statutory authority, follow these simple steps:
Step 1 - Prepare a curriculum vitae
Prepare a curriculum vitae of one to two pages (maximum) in length. This document should give a clear, concise and accurate record of your skills and experiences. It should include:
- your full name
- current contact details, including telephone numbers and email address
- qualifications and professional registrations (if any)
- employment history (including details of current and previous positions)
- other skills and experience or involvement outside of employment (including current and previous board or committee memberships)
- contact details of two referees.
Step 2 - Submit a registration form
Join online (18 years and over)
Join the register online by completing and submitting the online registration form, attaching an electronic version of your curriculum vitae. Please note that you need to be 18 years of age or older to register online.
Join by post
You can also join the register by downloading the registration form. Complete the form, indicating your areas of professional experience or interest, and sign it.
If you are under 18 years of age, please use this option as you will need your parent/guardian's consent to register.
Post or scan/email your completed registration form and curriculum vitae to:
Queensland Register of Nominees to Government Bodies
- Queensland Register of Nominees to Government Bodies
Department of the Premier and Cabinet
PO Box 15185
CITY EAST QLD 4002