Boards, committees and other government bodies
Queensland Government boards, committees and other government bodies play an important role in providing leadership, direction and advice across many areas of Queensland Government activity.
There are more than 300 Queensland Government boards, committees and other government bodies with various roles and functions, such as:
- boards that oversee hospital and health services;
- committees that advise Ministers on industry issues;
- tribunals that resolve disputes;
- foundations that administer donations for medical research; and
- professional registration boards.
- find out more about specific boards, committees and other government bodies - search by name and other options for membership, roles and functions
- nominate to join a board, committee or other government body – put yourself forward to be considered for a rewarding and productive way to get involved with government
- read about the remuneration for people serving on boards and committees.