Review into Queensland public sector workforce reporting
The Queensland public sector has a crucial role in ensuring the Our Future State: Advancing Queensland’s Priorities are achieved, and its workforce needs to be responsive to ensure this happens.
The public sector ‘workforce of tomorrow’ needs to be defined, agreed and accepted which is why a review into the reporting of the Queensland public sector workforce was commissioned.
The purpose of the review was to provide recommendations to:
- further increase the transparency of public sector workforce data
- provide options for access to improved and consistent data
- allow better budgeting and planning for public sector workforce need.
Read the review into Queensland public sector workforce reporting Terms of Reference | .
Read the review documents:
- Reporting Issues Paper
- Supplementary paper on Frontline and Fiscal Principle 6
- The Public Sector of Tomorrow.