Queensland Government Web Centre
Standards and guidelines are essential when developing Queensland Government websites and applications. Familiarise yourself with this information before starting development to ensure the result of your hard work is:
- accessible by more people
- easier to use as common elements will be consistently located across all of our websites
- viewable and usable across different browsers and technologies
- conforming with your client's Queensland Government requirements to avoid re-work.
The Consistent User Experience Standard applies to all public facing websites and online applications (including mobile device applications).
- Consistent User Experience Standard
- Information Standard 18 - Information Security
- Information Standard 26 – Internet
- Information Standard 33 - Information Access and Use
- Information Standard 34 - Metadata
- Information Standard 39 – Domain Names
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0
- QGEA Queensland Government Information Licensing (GILF)