Toll road locations and providers
|Toll roads in Queensland||Toll payment provider||Toll road operator|
|Legacy Way||go via||Transurban Queensland|
What does it cost to travel on toll roads?
Toll road operators set the tolls that will apply (up to the approved maximum). The Queensland Government approves the maximum tolls for travelling on toll roads.
To pay your toll or find out the cost to travel on a toll road you will need to contact the toll payment provider.
Toll costs depend on the vehicle you are driving and toll road you access. There are no toll booths or toll gates in Queensland, so you need to make arrangements to pay the toll prior to travel or up to 72 hours after travel on the toll roads.
Where are toll roads located?
Toll roads are located in the greater Brisbane area and are a convenient and efficient way to travel.
- AirportlinkM7 is located in Brisbane’s northern suburbs and connects to:
- CLEM7 Tunnel at Bowen Hills
- Inner City Bypass and local road network at Bowen Hills
- the northern arterials of Gympie Road and Stafford Road at Kedron
- Sandgate Road at Toombul
- East West Arterial Road leading to the Brisbane Airport and Australia TradeCoast.
- Toll points are located at Bowen Hills, Kedron and Toombul.
Clem Jones Tunnel (CLEM7)
- The CLEM7 runs under the Brisbane River from Woolloongabba to Bowen Hills.
- It links 5 major roads:
- Pacific Motorway
- Ipswich Road
- Lutwyche Road
- Inner City Bypass
- Shafston Avenue at Kangaroo Point.
- The CLEM7 and AirportLinkM7 both form the M7 motorway, improving access from the southern suburbs to Brisbane Airport.
- The Gateway Motorway toll road runs from Nudgee to the Pacific Motorway interchange at Eight Mile Plains and into the Gateway Extension through to the Logan Motorway at Drewvale.
- The toll points are at Murarrie (Sir Leo Hielscher Bridges) and Kuraby on the Gateway Extension.
Go Between Bridge
- The Go Between Bridge connects Coronation Drive and Hale Street in Milton to Montague Road, Merivale and Cordelia Streets in South Brisbane.
- The toll point is located at South Brisbane on the southern approach to the bridge.
- Legacy Way is a tunnel connecting the Western Freeway at Toowong to the Inner City Bypass at Kelvin Grove.
- The toll point is located at the Western Freeway end of the tunnel.
- The Logan Motorway runs from Gailes in Ipswich to Loganholme.
- There are toll points at Heathwood, Paradise Road and Loganlea.