How to apply
Round 5 has now closed.
About Get Going Clubs
Get Going Clubs provides funding to support not-for-profit local sport and recreation organisations to create and provide access to participation opportunities for Queenslanders.
Eligible organisations can apply for funding of up to $7500. Organisations approved Get Going Clubs Round 4 funding in 2015 (project delivery period of 1 January 2016 – 31 December 2016) are NOT eligible for Round 5, Get Going Clubs (exceptions apply – refer to guidelines).
Applications are submitted online.
- Round 5 has now closed
- Announcement of successful projects in November 2016
- Successful projects commence 1 January 2017
Who can apply?
Organisations eligible to apply are:
- Queensland local not-for-profit sport and recreation organisations and not-for-profit local community organisations (whose primary objective is sport or recreation) incorporated under the:
- Associations Incorporation Act 1981 (Qld)
- Corporations Act 2001 (Cwlth)
- Cooperatives Act 2002 (Cwlth)
- Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006 (Cwlth)
- incorporated university sports clubs.
Organisations must also:
- be compliant with the Office of Fair Trading
- have met all obligations for projects currently funded by the department
- be registered for the companion program, Get Started Vouchers if the organisation provides sport and recreation activities to children and young people from the age of 5 to 17 (inclusive).
Checking your submitted application
You are able to check the status of your application by logging into the enQuire system. You need to log in to your applicant portal account (current user) and go to the ‘My Applications’ section.
- Get Going Fact Sheet (PDF, 387KB)
- Get Going Clubs Guidelines (PDF, 357KB)
- Terms and conditions (PDF, 371KB)
- Approved funding Get Going Round 4
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) Fact Sheet (PDF, 229KB)