Sports House Townsville
On this page:
Sports House Townsville is the administrative home to many state, regional and national sport and recreation groups—it adjoins the Townsville Sports Reserve.
We provide professional facilities, services and access to industry information to help develop sport in Queensland, including:
- low-cost office accommodation
- office equipment
- administrative services
- conference and meeting room hire
- gym specifically designed for elite athlete strength and conditioning training operated by Alpha Omega Health.
Contact us to ask if your sport, recreation, not for profit or government group requires a booking to use these facilities and services.
We have two conference rooms available for hire at affordable rates with the following facilities:
- seating for up to 80 people theatre style
- flexible table and chair configurations to suit large or small meetings or training seminars
- tea and coffee making facilities
- fridge and dishwasher
- data projector
- large screen
- audio system
- wheelchair accessible—with both male and female disabled toilets.
- on-site parking.
Equipment available for hire:
- AMX System (Projector and screen)
- teleconferencing equipment
- whiteboard (Electronic)
If you require catering, please order directly through your chosen caterer or ask us to recommend a suitable provider.
On-site parking is available, as well as street parking on Redpath Street.
Contact us for further information or to book your next meeting.
Phone (07) 4799 7280 (9am to 5pm)
Fax (07) 3607 2276