- Elite sport facilities in Queensland
- Townsville Sports Reserve—an elite training facility for athletics, football (soccer) and rugby (union or league)
- Toowoomba Sports Ground—a premier sports stadium in South-West Queensland
- Major sport and leisure facilities in Queensland managed by Stadiums Queensland.
- We manage 3 sports houses that offer low-cost office accommodation, equipment, administrative services and meeting rooms for sport and recreation groups. Eligible organisations can book a meeting room.
Active recreation centres
You may be able to use an active recreation centre—in Tallebudgera (Gold Coast) and Currimundi (Sunshine Coast)—to hold an outdoor recreation program or a team building session for you and your group.
Sports fields and clubs in your area
If you live in Brisbane, Brisbane City Council manages sports facilities and fields that you can use.
If you live outside Brisbane, contact your local council to find out about sports fields and clubs near you.