Skip links and keyboard navigation

Get a security licence

Moving to Queensland?

You can transfer a current, valid licence from interstate or New Zealand to the equivalent licence in Queensland.

Find out what to do

Last updated
22 July 2016

Page feedback

  1. How satisfied are you with your experience today? *