Social media and mobile apps
You can find us on these social media platforms:
Why are we using them?
We will use our social media platforms to:
- put out alerts
- give you details about our programs and activities
- tell you about changes to legislation and other news
- remind you of important events
- tell you about any new information on our website
- promote our videos and webinars
- give access to videos of old webinars
- give you easier access when you use a mobile device.
How are we using them?
Please note: we don’t reply to your posts, comments, replies or direct messages.
We do read all @replies and direct messages. We will take any constructive comments or helpful suggestions on board.
You should follow the links below to:
BuySmartQLD mobile app
We have developed ‘BuySmartQLD’, a free app to help you be a smart consumer.
BuySmartQLD can give you tips and facts on:
- having a problem with a product
- changing your mind about a purchase
- using gift cards and vouchers
- buying second-hand products
- shopping online
- getting a receipt
- types of warranties
- getting repairs and replacements under warranty
- making a lay-by.
Using BuySmartQLD, you can also:
- store photos of your receipts, in case they fade or are lost
- remind yourself when gift cards will expire
- set a reminder for your next lay-by payment
- store the dates when any warranties will expire.