Check a charity or association
You can search this register to find out if:
- a charity is authorised to fundraise in Queensland
- an association is incorporated in Queensland.
Charities or community groups do not need to register if they are:
- religious orders
- parents and citizens associations
- hospital foundations
- collectors for a registered charity (and are authorised by that charity).
Search the register
You need an official extract from the register of incorporated associations to use this information for a formal reason.
This might be:
- legal matters
- any other formal purpose.
You will need to pay a fee for this service.
Contact us for an official extract (for incorporated associations only)
This free search is for information purposes only.
This search tool is updated daily and will give you:
- the name of the organisation
- their registration number
- the postcode of their registered address.
If you don’t get a result, it could mean they:
- changed their name
- are deregistered
- have never registered
- do not exist.
Make sure you entered their details correctly.
Hints and tips
- This register is for charities or incorporated associations only. You can also search for businesses and individuals in industries we license.
- The register may generate an error message in some web browsers. If so, please contact us with your enquiry.
- The search function will insert an automatic wildcard at the beginning and end of your search term. For example, "ice" will return "service", "police", "I.C.E.R.C", and many other combinations.
- Try to provide as much of the main name as possible.
You may need to check your spelling or be specific with your search terms. For example, you could try "Basketball" for "Basketball Club of Beaudesert".
Disclaimer and conditions of use
Data from this facility is for informational purposes only. It should not be used as evidence in legal proceedings.
As a user of this online search facility, you acknowledge that you will not use this service to process bulk requests for marketing purposes.