Skip links and keyboard navigation

Finding a place to rent

Rental bond requests

The Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA) is currently experiencing a delay in processing bond requests.

If you need urgent assistance, contact:

  • the RTA on 1300 366 311 between 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
  • the Department of Housing and Public Works on 1800 004 495 between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday
  • Visit your local Housing Service Centre.

More information

Register for NRAS

To register for the scheme, complete the online NRAS eligibility check. If you're eligible, you can then complete the application form online.

Check your eligibility

Eligible for a Bond Loan?

If you meet the Bond Loan eligibility requirements, you can apply for a Bond Loan online.

Apply for a Bond Loan now

Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia (CC BY 3.0)
Last updated:
29 September 2016

Page feedback

  1. How satisfied are you with your experience today? *