We manage supply arrangements with a range of telecommunications providers to improve delivery of services to the Queensland Government.
- Network access (voice)
- Network terminal devices (voice)
- Carriage services (voice)
- Inbound/outbound (voice)
- Satellite (voice)
- Call centre/contact centre
- IP telephony/voice over IP (voice)
- Additional voice services
- Data WAN/MAN carriage services
- Internet services
- Managed network services
- Remote access solutions
- Data—additional services
- Cellular wireless voice—GSM/3G/4G
- Cellular wireless broadband/email
- Cellular wireless SMS
- Mobile phone hardware
- Mobile handheld devices
- Cellular wireless additional services
Initially, only dark fibre services have been included on the special services panel. However the government may identify the need to add and/or migrate other services onto this panel during the 5-year term of the arrangement (until June 2015).
For more information about our telecommunications arrangements email firstname.lastname@example.org.