Services for ICT industry
We work closely with the ICT industry because we recognise the value of partnering with the private sector and identifying new ways of doing business.
The ICT industry is encouraged to showcase developments and innovations and to seek opportunities for collaboration with the Queensland Government.
As part of this, we:
- promote one-on-one meetings with industry on how to engage with government
- facilitate ICT industry presentations to agencies, allowing information sharing about emerging technologies and ICT best practice
- provide support and advice to agencies undertaking ICT investment initiatives and facilitate an early ICT industry engagement process
- develop guidance material about ICT project sizing, requirements specification and early market sounding
- undertake and facilitate concept feasibility, early market engagement strategies and the $2 million procurement review process
- provide guidance to agencies undertaking ICT strategic sourcing initiatives and lead whole-of-government sourcing exercises where there is no natural business owner
- liaise and collaborate with ICT industry associations in a number of areas to improve access to the government market.
We have industry relationship managers to facilitate the ICT industry's access to and interaction with the Queensland Government:
- Michael Stoopman
(07) 3238 3597
- John Gray
(07) 3234 1659
For more information contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, (07) 3405 0378 or visit: