Online services progress
Over the past year we have made it easier for Queenslanders to know what services are available and how to access them.
By the end of 2015 customers will be able to:
- access more than 250 new and/or improved services online
- provide proof of identity once and log in online to apply for licences and other services
- create their own personalised online ‘my account’ for targeted reminders and account information
- visit the new customer centres and take part in shaping the statewide plan
- experience consistent service standards
- see that their feedback is improving services.
The Queensland Government is delivering many other improvements to make services simpler, clearer and quicker for Queenslanders.
To access all Queensland Government services: