- Where can I find a list of government departments?
- When are school and public holidays in Queensland?
- How do I find out about the law in Queensland?
- How do I find a job in Queensland?
- How much stamp duty will I have to pay when buying a property?
- Where can I find information about camping in Queensland?
- How do I change my address?
- Which grants and rebates are currently available?
- How do I tender for Government business?
- How do I pay my rego (vehicle registration)?
- How do I apply for a Seniors card?
- How do I hire a baby capsule?
- How do I complain about goods or services?
- What is a PPS Register check (formerly REVS)?
- What can I do if I don't understand or agree with my land valuation notice?
Help those affected by Tropical Cyclone Ita
Donate to the Salvos or St Vinnies to help those affected by Tropical Cyclone Ita in north Queensland.
School zone speed limits
Term 2 starts 22 April
Take care when driving through school zones. Look out for children and follow the speed limit.
Contact us using social media
Use Facebook or Twitter to ask a question about information and services.
Find out more about annual land valuations in your area.
Alcohol-related violence survey results
Queenslanders shared their views on alcohol-related violence, consumption of alcohol and liquor laws to help address this important issue. Read the results summary.
Toowoomba Second Range Crossing
Find out more about the $1.7 billion Toowoomba Second Range Crossing and the benefits it will bring for Queensland.
One-Stop Shop for Queenslanders
Find out how we are making government services simpler, clearer and faster for Queenslanders.
Rewards now apply
Help stop criminal gang activity. Find out how.